|Date of birth:||1980.08.08|
|2009 - 2009||High School of Banking, Wrocław, Poland; Project Management|
|1999 - 2004||University of Wrocław, Poland; Institute of Computer Science|
|1995 - 1999||Secondary school in Wrocław, Poland; Profile: Computer Science|
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Web Applications
- Finalist of National Computer Science Competition of Poland (1999)
- 4th place in competition of Group Programming in Wrocław (1999)
- High places in many other programming competitions (in 2001 - 4th place)
- programming/script languages, technologies: ANSI C, C++, C#, Assembler, Java2EE, Java2ME, HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, Flash + ActionScript, SQL (SQL Server, MySQL), ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Regular Expressions, the basics of OpenGL and DirectX
- libraries: .NET Framework, MFC, STL, Infragistics NetAdvantage, Smarty, Pear, NUnit, NHibernate, Composite UI Application Block (CAB), Smart Client Software Factory (SCSF)
- environments: MS Visual C++, MS Visual .NET, Visual Cafe, Flash MX 2004, JBuilder 9
- control version systems: Visual SourceSafe, CVS, GIT, SubVersion
- programming in systems like DOS, Windows
- the most important courses: Efficient software design (XP, Design patterns), Software project management (UML), Databases, Algorithms and data structures, Parallel and distributed computations
- deep knowledge of miscellaneous algorithms and data structures (hash tables, search trees, queues, stacks, heaps, lists, graphs, matrices and so on)
- good knowledge of WinAPI, GDI/GDI+, System.Windows.Forms, programming with SDI and MDI architecture, creating static libraries (LIB), dynamic libraries (DLL), ActiveX controls, Client-Server applications
- Open driving licence for cars and motorcycles since 1998
|2016.09 - now||Readify - Senior Developer|
|2013.09 - 2016.08||S3 Group - IT Contractor|
|2012.07 - 2013.06||Readify - Senior Developer|
|2011.05 - 2012.06||S3 Group - IT Contractor|
|2010.05 - 2011.05||Teleste Video Networks - Senior software engineer|
|2009.05 - 2010.04||Tieto - Senior software engineer|
|2008.03 - 2009.05||Objectivity - Software engineer|
|2006.10 - 2008.02||PGS Software - Software engineer|
|2005.01 - 2006.06||Microgen Sp. z.o.o. - Software engineer|
|2002.11 - 2004.12||HDF Sp. z.o.o. - Software engineer|
- Barcode Engine Library - an application responsible for fast generating 1- and 2-dimensional barcodes. Contains over 70 types of different barcodes. Includes many advanced algorithms to generate codes with high performance. Produces results in many output bitmap and vector formats. Can be compiled on many platforms like Windows, Linux, Unix, Solaris. Used technologies: C/C++.
- PCL Parser - software responsible for filtering documents in print-pool and replacing parts of PCL language (specific for printer chipsets) with barcode bitmaps. Contains a fast parser and lexer for recognizing the PLC language grammar. Used technologies: C++.
- HDF Labels - an MDI application for designing and printing labels and binding them with any data source. Labels can contain barcodes, pictures, text and figures. Used technologies: C++/MFC.
- Web Content Manager - an application for managing the content of web pages. Used technologies: C#, PHP.
- Raytracer - an application for creating realistic images according to a file with a description of 3D objects, camera position/orientation and lights. Algorithms based on ray-tracing methods and many fast heuristics. Used technologies: C++/C#, and DirectX for a simple viewer.
- SyncWar - a real-time, multiplayer internet game. Allows to move your player across one of several maps, shoot to other players, put mines and chat with other players during the game. Each player has its own account with data stored in an MySQL database. The application is split into a client and server part. Used technologies: Java SE, Applet, MySQL.
- Balls, Tetris, etc. - simple games written in Flash 6.0/ActionScript and PHP.
- Aptitude - a system for creating and running business workflow processes. Used technologies: C++, C# 1.1/2.0, IIS, Infragistics, Boost, STL, XML.
- AIGO - a web application that allows to manage credit cards and creating transaction reports by customers. Used tools/technologies: ASP.NET 1.1, C#, WebServices, MS SQL 2000, XSLT, PDF Generator.
- GoLove - a web application where users can send messages, make a date, make own profile with photos and search for other users with any criteria. Administrators can manage users and page content. Used technologies: MySQL, PHP 5, Pear DB, Smarty.
- OptikIT.NET - a Windows desktop application for an optic company. Used tools/technologies: C# 2.0, C++, CAB UI, Smart Client Software Factory, NHibernate, NUnit, MyGeneration, XML, MS SQL 2005.
- Hospira - a web application for a chemistry company. Used tools/technologies: ASP.NET, jQuery, AJAX, C# 2.0, NUnit, MyGeneration, XML, MS SQL 2005.
- Moteo.pl - a website that gathers fans of cars, motorbikes and mopeds. Used tools/technologies: Zend Framework, PHP 5.0, PostgreSQL, Smarty, jQuery.
- PSSA - a UK prison lottery system. Used tools/technologies: C# 3.0, .Net Framework 3.5, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, MS SQL 2005.